2018 FESTIVAL DEADLINES & SUBMISSION FEES:
We are currently accepting TV Pilot submissions through Withoutabox for both comedy and drama pilots.
The North Fork TV Festival separates itself from other Festivals of its kind by ONLY selecting Indie TV pilots we believe are ready to be a series. This means that if you are selected, you will be one of less than 6 pilots screened, providing concrete opportunities for creators to forge connections with executives, agents, and more.
Minimum running time is 13 minutes and maximum is 1 hour for consideration. Electronic press kits are encouraged but not required. Feel free to explore last year's pilot trailers, as examples. If you encounter an issue, please contact us.
Early Deadline: April, 30, 2018
Submission Fee: $10
Regular Deadline: May, 31, 2018
Submission Fee: $20
Late Deadline: June 30, 2018
Submission Fee: $40
The festival's submission guidelines and restrictions as seen on Withoutabox are listed below:
1. Pilots must be in English or English subtitled
2. If pilot is selected, NTFV may screen at the 2018 North Fork TV Festival. Creators will provide both a DCP and a Pro-Res export.
3. In order to screen, at least one of the creators must be able to attend the 2018 North Fork TV Festival (room provided by Festival)
4. All submission fees are non-refundable
5. Creators must also supply: contact details, 5 high res photos for promotional purposes, Film poster, trailer of the pilot if possible
6. NFTV reserves the right to alter the Festival schedule and venue at any time for any reason. NFTV does not accept any liability for any costs claimed to arise as a result of a change in the scheduling.
7. By submitting, creators grant NFTV the right to use the submission and any other promotional material/photo’s and/or information submitted by creators to communicated it to that public in all media, including via our website and publicity materials, or to advertise and promote NFTV events, its products and services, or all.
8. Creators represent and warrant that they have all the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions we need to screen pilot and creators can provide evidence of such if requested
9. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of submitting the pilot and related events.